Pain below sternum, constant tightness after upper endoscopy. Found gastric poly, hiatal hernia, removed. Recommendations?

I had an upper endoscopy just over a week ago. Having pain and discomfort just below my sternum, a constant tightness, and it is especially bad after eating and drinking. Have had endoscopy 3 prior times and never had these symptoms. Did find a gastric polyp this time and removed it, as well as hiatal hernia. Diagnosed with GERD and Barretts 5 years ago. Should I be overly concerned about these symptoms or do they usually go away?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013