Pain below right eyebrow, shock like sensation on left hand. Diabetic and on Janumet medicine. Side effects ?

I am suddenly having pain below my right eyebrow from today. I am also having electric shock like sensation on my left hand last small finger whenever I hold a wall, especially my hair from last few days. Shock is not happening in normal conditions only when I touch wall or an object unintentionally or put weight on my hand. Eye pain is happening continuously from today. I was detected with diabetes 2 recently and is on medication of Janumet Medicine from 3 weeks. one more week is left before I test my sugar levels and see my doctor. Its quite possible these are some side effects of the medicine. Can anyone help?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012