Pain below ribs, occurring while sitting on the floor. Blood test, urine, X-ray normal, endoscopy shows epigastric pain. Treatment?

hi I am XXXXXXX and suffering with pain since about eight months, In this connection i have perform many test i.e blood, urine, X-ray , Ultrasound , ECG and even Endoscopy . But could not finally diagnose that what the matter is. Pain detail are as under: Pain in my left side just below my ribs its on and off conditional pain, specially when i sit on floor its clearly observed. In endoscopy result are as under Indication Epigastric pain
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012