Pain below left ear, moving to left side of throat, blood in sputum. Treatment options?

I am having pain below my left ear and it moves down to my left side of the throat along jaw line and sometimes I got severe itching in my ear and in my throat and for the last two months when I wake up in the morning I feel like my throat is dry and walls of my throat rub with each other and sometimes when i spit there are traces of blood in it.... I am worried...plz help me out ...shall i get checked and what tests would you prefer..
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013