Pain below ears when eating hard substance, had prolonged sneezing and sinusitis

Hi Doctor, I have pain beneath the ears, exactly at the joint between the jaw with that of ear on both the sides. Also i experience pain when i eat something hard. I am not sure if thats related to dental problem. I can assume that this pain is due to prolonged sneezing and sinusitis problem. I am taking medicines like antibiotics and levocetrizine daily for the past ten days as per a doctors suggestion. I did not recover from the pain still completely.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012