Pain below earlobe, back of head. Taken Betolock and Ceruvin. Reason?

Hello, My mother is suffering from Pain in vein right below her ear lobe, Yesterday the pain was in the vein back of the head and today it is below the left ear lobe vein. She also had spondilitis and also she is a Heart Patient with minor blockage in her artery . Let me also tell you she is very health conscious and does walk a lot and is a vegeterian most of the time. But today she is suffering from this pain, her Blood Pressure was 160/80 yesterday so she took betolock and also she is taking Ceruvin. What could be the reason of the pain Please Help !!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012