Pain below belly button, hip pressure. Urgency to urinate. Prolonged periods

how do you know if one has ovarian cysts or if its some thing more serious? I have pain just below my belly button on the right side, some times this pain goes to my groin and feels like pressure on my right hip. About a week before my period I feel the urgent need to pee alot, even waking at night to go to the loo. A day or so before a period bowel habits change could be constipation or dirrohea. My periods last 10 days (usually 5 to 6 days). No bloating .
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013