Pain behind the eye, sudden nausea. Was treated for sinus infection. Pressure in ear, face. Cause?

Hi. I went to dr the other day with pain behind the eye. And sudden nausea . I was treated for sinus infection . I am not so sure that is the problem. My face still hurts. And I still get nausea. And my eye pains are still returning. At times, my heart beats fast and sometimes great pain stabs me for a short time then goes away. Sometime the nausea is overwhelming that I have to remember to breath slowly in and out. And pressure is great in the ear and face. What are your thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013