Pain behind teeth and nose. Numbness in nose. Had infection in roof of mouth. Taken antibiotics. Any ideas?

I get pain behind my front teeth that seems to go up behind my nose . Creating a pressure that at times makes me think it s numb, or stuffed nose. But, my nose is clear, it just feels numb. Sometimes the pain behind the teeth becomes very intense. But, there can be days when I get hardly any discomfort at all. Maybe an occasional numbness behind the nose. This began after an infection in the roof of my mouth, that led to a tooth having to be extracted to get the infection to drain. I ve been on antibiotics for six weeks now, in case there was any lingering infection that could have affected the bone. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012