Pain behind neck, spreading to right collar bone, into right upper chest. History of asthma. Treatment?

I am a 35 woman in pretty good health. I do have asthma but it hasn t been causing me any problems recently. I have pain which seemed to start at the back of my upper neck but which has spread down through my neck into my right collar bone and into my right upper chest over the last 24 hours. Every time I inhale deeply or take a breath when talking, I get a sharp stabbing pain in my upper right chest. I would appreciate any advice you may have on what this could be. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013