Pain behind head, pressure, dizziness on lying down, weird feeling in right foot, going up to chest, snoring problem. Treatment?

hi! this is the first time i ask a question to a doctor by internet but anyway.. uhm in the past few days I ve been getting pains on the right side, back of my head. its like a pressure pain its not strong but i feel it there. when i lay down to go to bed i get very dizzy and get strange feelings on my right foot and up to my chest .. its very strange... it has happen 2 times now that when ever i get that feeling i fall asleep but am still awake. I m just snoring really loud but I m not actually sleeping i get back up and am super dizzy. do you know what it can be? i do have a stressfull job i saw a doctor and he gave me 2 types of pills for it and told me its because i bite down when ever i get stressed.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
yes your doctor is right.. your symptoms are due to stress. consult a psychiatrist. do aerobic exercises.. reduce your stress level..