Pain behind head, back, cold, toothache, headache, arm pain. Causes for symptoms?

I have had my left side of my head and back hurting after I had got over a cold sometimes the pain goes to my lower and upper jaw also my teeth hurt and sometimes I get a bad headache on the left side this morning my left arm started hurting like the veins hurt just a little and then my lower left back what could this be and should I worry because it travels to my shoulders and back to my head I do have sinuses so I don t know
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012