Pain behind eye, MRI shows ethmoid sinus, suspicion of occular tendonitis. What could this be?

Hello, I have just received my MRI pictures taken this morning. I have been suffering from pain above and behind my right eye for a year. My opthamologist suggested it may be occular tendonitis (which she expertly seemed to be able to pinpoint with her finger at the exact location of the pain). The MRI shows a white web-like structure in what appears to be my ethmoid sinus , or very close to it. The results will take a while (I live in the middle east and these things take time). I was just wondering what this could be?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012