Pain at upper jaw, palate, running nose, cough with sticky phelgm. No relief with panadol. Cure?

For the last few afternoons I am having pain at the back of my upper left jaw, quite difficult to pinpoint the exact location of the pain, upper left palate hurts when I touch it with the tip of my tongue .it effects my left eye as well with pain feeling over the left cheek,running left nasal with colorless viscous fluid,coughing out yellow sticky phlegm from throat .Have tried Panadol and some antibiotics, pain goes away in the eveing at night and in the morning, come back around 4pm for the last 5-6 days.Severe headache as well when this happens. What can this be ??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013