Pain at the tip of penis during urination, presence of blood post urination, pain generally after masturbation

When I pee it stings by the tip of the penis . There is no blood in the urine , however after I urinate some drops of blood come out at the end of the process. Could this have anything to do with masturbation? I noticed it when I urinated after masturbating. I went to the E.R. and they found no infection and gave me antibiotics. I have not masturbated since and I keep drinking a lot of water. Urination has been fine. If i masturbate again, will this happen?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012