Pain at the end of urination, spasm in urethra. Had hysterectomy. Any help?

I hope you can shed some light on a problem I have. I am a 71 year old female. This is a problem I have had for at least 40 years but no doctor has been able to tell me what it is. When I urinate I have pain at the end of urination in the base of my bladder and down both arms and hands. It feels as if the urethra is spasaming then the arm and hand pain starts. The pain goes away as soon as urination stops. I have been to numerous doctors over the years and they all look at me as if I am crazy when I tell them my symptoms. I have many health problem but have had this one for a long time. Urinary infections didn t occure until 2002. 6 years after I had a hystorectomy. I had never had an infection until then. I have done some searching on the internet and found there are many people both male and female that have this problem. Is there any help you can give?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012