Pain at the clitoral area at the end of urination, sudden sharp pain, tests showed elevated lucocytes. What could this be?

hello, I am 36 married, and have pain the my clitoral area at the end of urination , the pain level increses in seconds and the subsides, with in 5 min after. no pain in between. I am a lab tech and when this started a week ago the R&M showed slightly elevated lucocytes and no protein . the culture is neg. What could it be.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Hai Jenni,

Welcome to the HM forum.

You are having inflammed urethra. Since it is not an infection. the culture is negative. The irritants can be anything from chemicals or mechanical injuries due to intercourse. It is curable with anti inflammatory medicines. It is always advisable to get it checked with your gynecologist.