Pain at ribs on right side, feel bloated with pains when drinking wine or water, ammonia smell from skin. Solution ?

hello, I have been feel these pain at my ribs on my right side. sometimes its the other side too. I notice when I drink a lot of water I feel bloated and pains. I recently notice when I drink wines or alchol my stomack get very bloated and it hurts. also I notice that certain vitamins or mineral give me stomach pain. I m not sure if this all connect to gather but sometimes I can smell ammonia on my skin,in the back of my nose . there was times it was so stronger that I was embasssses. sometimes the ammonia only smells in my personal areas. sometimes its there then in the next hour the smell is gone.thank for any help u can give
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013