Pain at base of skull and neck, had surgery to remove disc from spinal canal. Due to cortisone injection?

Hi. I keep experiencing a kind of fizzing pain at the base of my skull and neck. It may sound strange but it happens either before or after a similar pain in my abdomen/chest. I have recently had surgery to remove a disc which had exploded into my spinal canal and obscured 90% of it for a period of time. I still have nerve damage in my right side below the waist but all this stuff is now around my upper body. 4 days ago I had a cortisone injection to try and help the nerve pain . Could this be connected? Thank you. By the way I am an otherwise healthy 39 year old female.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer