Pain at back of head, Late night sleeps, works in call center. Measures to improve?

I keep getting a mild pain at the back of my head on the left side.It's in frequent and usually lasts for a few seconds/minutes. I've had this on and off a while now and I am starting to become a little bit concerned. I work in a call centre and spend 8 hours a day looking at a computer screen and when I'm home I tend to watch television or go on my computer for a few hours at a time. I also tend to go to bed late and wake up early alot. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013