Pain around the rib cage, back, intense burping, feeling of vomiting post meal. Is this heartburn?

Hi I had dinner about 8 hours ago, have been feeling pain around my rib cage and back ever since. In the front the pain is where sternum separates into the two sides of rib came, not as high as where the heart is. On the sides, it hurts exactly where my bra band is. It s not a shaft searing pain, more like a dull ache that makes sitting of lying down in any position quite uncomfortable. I ve been burping a little, but nothing acidic coming up. I feel like I d probably feel better if I can vomit , but I have not been able to induce. Is this heartburn? I took a nexium 6 hours ago, nothing has changed. Pls help! Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  469 Awaiting Answer