Pain around the multi nodular goitre radiating to the ear and trachea, no relief with Endone. Family history of thyroid cancer. Is it worrisome?

I have multi nodular goitre with the outer nodules being 14.4mm and 13.5mm on the left. For the past two weeks the larger one has been creating terrible pain around it - going to my ear and down as far as below the trachea. My mother had cancer of the thyroid and I guess I worry that something is changing in my thyroid. The oain is always worse at night and wakes me up. Two endone don t even totally relieve the pain. Thanking you, Priscilla
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012