Pain around pelvic region and belly. Blood test shows appendicitis. Taken antibiotic. Stomach getting bigger

I have persistent pain around my pelvic region and around the belly for a week now. I went to my doctor 3days ago with complaint and he decided to remove my mirena . I went back the next day with the same pain (and more sensitive tummy) and he sent me to hospital thinking I have appendicitis . The hospital doctor took urine and blood samples off me and said my blood count is normal but the other test says I have some infection and he said it could be appendicitis. He gave a 2sets of antibiotics and sent me home. Now, after 2 days, since I went to the hospital, I think the pain has gone down a bit but I have noticed that my tummy is getting bigger (it s normally flat in the mornings but now it s even higher than my chest- I m female by the way 36D). Help please.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012