Pain around ovary, light bleeding with morning sickness. Had miscarriage and 5 mc's. Pregnant ?

I ve just had a missed miscarriage I think. I have 4 kids and have had 5 mc s since my last son was born (i had 4 uterine polyps removed in june, the suspected cause of the mcs). I got a + hpt on 9 dpo that was very dark, then had a few days of light bleeding (with no crmping at all, which is unusual for my period) and by the end of that the tests were just super faint lines. they are negative now. I had pains around my ovary so my dr sent me for an ultrasound today. they didn t see anything but a very thickened endometrial lining and that i have no eggs ripening and have not released an egg for at least 2 weeks he said. if the bleeding had been my period, i should have ovulated yesterday already. i still feel pregnant and horrible( morning sickness , I am very sensitive to hcg in any amount) and I am not sure what to do. they are not offering a d&c and I feel so sick I just want to get this over with if I wont be having a baby. should I ask for a d& c or wait it out? is ther anything I can do? Thanks :)
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer