Pain around navel radiating to both sides. Pain between shoulders, dizziness, headache, dehydration, spotting in urine. Reason?

hi, i have pain that started round my navel and has ultinated from my left to i my right side. , some times both sides i have pain between my shoulders and i feel so ill i went to the doctors and have had antibiotics for a week im on my last day of them and i feel weird, i have dizzyness headache dehydration. and a stff neck.it has been 14 days now. i had a uterin swab that was clear and a bit of blood spotting in urine, i dont have a fever. and the pain is constant about a 5 ta 6
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013