Pain around intestine, urgency to urinate and nauseas. Symptoms related to IBS?

I have been told I have IBS but I don t have typical symptoms of diahhrea and bloating . Instead I get a nervous stomach with contraction feelings in my intestines which feel a but like when your tummy flips over. This is then accompanied by an urgency to go to the loo, pains around the whole of my intestines - at different places at different times, an inability to eat (if I do I feel full after a few mouthfuls), nausea , and sometimes an acid stomach. In general it means I have to stop eating and drinking for between 2 to 5 days (only sipping water in tiny amounts). It s got o the point where it is ruining my life. I take anti anxiety medicine (propanolol) but not often. I take amitryptilene for back pain . I don t take anything else on a regular basis. Have you any ideas what this might be? Is it just IBS? Is there anything I can do? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012