Pain around eyes, sinus infection, diagnosed vascular headache, tests normal. Any issues?

Dear doctor I get pain in areas around my right ears and eyes when I lie or bend down n the right side and left side I have sinus infection and I am taking fluticone spray My ent specialist diagnosed me with initial stage of vascular headache and she has prescribed me sibilieum 5 mg at nights I sometimes get nausea too To brief it. I have taken the following test Mri brain Mra brain Mra neck Hrct temporal bone Opg xray Mri lumbar spine Thyroid test Vemp test Bser test Eeg test Ecg Echocardiogram Complete blood test Kidney test Liver test All the results came normal except that I was diagnosed with mild stage 1 erosion in my mandibular joints . . My doctor told me since I don t develog any pain . She said not to worry During morning times I feel extreme tiredness I checked my blood pressure levels and it is under Control Kindly advise
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013