Pain around diaphragm, looks like the food pipe has a swelling

Hello, I am Indian Male, age 32. I had a gastric ulcer due to reflux about 5 yrs ago which subsided. About last week, I suddenly started having a mild pain just above the food pipe around the diaphragm, not sure why I have this pain, feels like that area is swollen and when I touch that area it pains. I am currently taking antacids and when I have digene liquid I feel good. Would request you to help me with the diagnoses ... The main problem is I am currently on an international assignment with no access to the doctors as one has to be under local insurance to visit the doctor. Please suggest the next course of action and what the problem is.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011