Pain around belly button with itching and discomfort, blisters inside belly button post navel piercing. Remedy?

I got a navel piercing done just over 3 months ago, and during that time I got an infection and received anti-biotics for it, and I was advised to use a dilute dettol to clean the piercing as a disinfectant. I got a pre arranged dilute dettol and after a few days of using it there was no problem, then just a day ago I was feeling a lot of pain around my bellybutton and itchyness and general discomfort. I examined it tonight and found there to be blisters inside of my bellybuttom :( I don t know if this is the right specialist to be asking this question but Im wondering what can I do to help heal the swelling and blisters or will this come clear within it s own time?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013