Pain and weakness in the left arm, swollen wrist. Shooting pain in the thumb. Need immediate medical attention?

Hi, Ive been having some pain in my left arm for the past 3 weeks. It started from my biceps . It felt a little week. Then a week later the pain went down to my wrist . it felt swollen. Then I had shooting pain in my forearm . now im hving shooting pain in my thumb and I feel like my joints hurt. My arm feels heavy. I need to heal soon because Im left handed. Whats my problem? I hope its not too serious and can heal ASAP.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013