Pain and vibration feeling in calf. I have had two dvt s before

hi I am a 22 year old female. This past couple of days I have felt a pain in my calf today It has seemed to have goten worse with what feels like vibrating in my calf, and also pain n the kneecap sometimes and pain in the calf. I have had two dvt s before but though to be related to surgery . The first DVT was after a pilon fracture in 2008 were i got screws then I had my second DVT in may last year when i got the to know could this possibly just be the veins being sore or a possible DVT as I am worried an looking to fly in a couple of weeks on a long haul flight also. I have also started to get like a vibrating feeling in my spine also which I am beginnig to get irrated with as it is becoming more frequent and do not know what this could be. Thank you for reading this :) Kate
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011