Pain and uneasiness in hand, chest congestion, abnormal heartbeat. What should I do?

Hi sir I am suffering from a typical problem from last 5 months, actually I feel some pain or uneasiness in my left hand and after 30-40 minutes I feel some congestion for 3-4 secs in the chest and immediately feel sen session in head and then it spreads through the body with abnormal heart beat. My TMT and ECHO report was normal, except some pressure was seen on lungs. The provisional diagnosis was gastritis or some neurological problem. I think that it may be the result of gastritis. What should I do.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012