Pain and tingling in the leg after a skating accident. Swollen toes. Need treatment?

Soo I was skating today and fell and landed on my ankle wrong an it was like tingling and I couldn t feel my toes and I had pain in my leg but I shook it off bc I didn t wanna get it checked out and still skated on it. I drove home an while I was driving my ankle began to hurt again and I got out the car an realized now I can barely walk on it took my shoe off (as painful as it was) and rubbed my ankle to find its swollen. And I can barely move it or my toes
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013