Pain and tightness in sides, arms, breasts, swollen ankles. Causes and treatment?

Hi, I have been having pain and tightness down my sides, under my arms, in my breast off and on for 8-10 months , the pain when it s happes is a 7 in a 1-10 scale at times, but mostly leveal 4 or 5. It is uncomfortable , and last only a few mins, the best relief I get is to raise my arms over may head. I also have a recent problem with swelling in my ankles in the early enening they start to hurt when I walk. I get up about 7:30 AM and everyday around 3:30-5:00 I get so tired that I need to sit down, even if all have have done is sit all day, I am short of breath when this happens.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012