Pain and tightness in chest and throat. Difficulty in swallowing. Taking synthroid and birth control pills. On antihistamines for hives

I am a 30 year old female. I have had a feeling of tightening of the throat which lasts a couple of hours. It is difficult to swallow and sometimes feels like the pain goes until the chest. The tighetining is not constant - the pain increases and subsides and again comes back in a minute or lesser. I am taking synthroid (for thyroid) and birth control pills at the moment. And also an antihitamine - because i have had a case of hives since July. Any help is appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012