Pain and tenderness in the ribs, nausea, night sweats and flank pain. Why?

I am experiencing lower front rib tenderness and pain for several months on both right and left sides. In addition I have flank pain on both sides that is worse during the night and in the morning when I wake. After a few hours it lessens but never goes away completely. I have no typical signs of uti infection. I have mild nausea most of the time. I also have night sweats that vary from soaking to mild. I am post meneposal for about 4 years. Not taking hrt ., 49 years old, 5 8 165 lbs. I ve had the flank pain for several years but the front rib pain is a few months and seems to be increasing.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013