Pain and tenderness in left ear with dark blood, muffled sounds, left tonsils pain, swollen and painful lymph. Help?

Hi I have been feeling alot of pain and tenderness in my left ear felt as if something was in there, sounds are a little muffeled. Today I couldn t stand it and I put a qtip in there a little and it was swolon and painful. Then later tonight I did it with some tea tree oil and I felt a little relief and the second time I got alot of dark bloody looking stuff on it. My left tonsil hurts a little but my lymps feel a little swollon and painful as well.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012