Pain and tears, blurriness while reading post C3R procedure. How long will the blurriness stay?

Hi, I have done C3R procedure on my left eye on Aug 4th. I had pain and tears in the eye for 3 days. Then the pain stopped but the vision is blurry especially when reading. My doctor advised me it would take 12 days to rectify but now it has been almost 16 days. Blurriness has reduced with regards to seeing objects but it persists with regards to reading. How long does the vision stay blurry? Should I avoid using laptops and reading? Thanks, Madhu
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012