Pain and swelling under the feet due to a callus. How to get rid of it?

I there, I have what seems to be a callus under my foot at the top, under my toes( where I push off when i walk ). I have been in incredible pain and have started using a couple callus removers, with bandages ect and its started to look like its bruising , its got a purple colour underneath and it looks like its swollen. Now i Just got a job at BMW and it requires A LOT of walking and driving cars up and down ect. It started when I got the job two weeks ago. I have been limping and avoiding putting all my weight on that spot on my foot. What are your thoughts of what I should be doing to get rid of this. I work full time and it really needs to go away.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013