Pain and swelling under the breast, radiating to the back. Internal shingles?

I have pain under my left breast and around to my back. It started 3 days ago with a feeling of swelling in the area under my left breast and then over the last 3 days I ve developed pain and tenderness in that area all the way through to my back. I suspect internal shingles . What can I do until my doctor s office opens on Monday.I ve been diagnosed with internal shingles before and today that is exactly what it feels like.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013