Pain and swelling under rib, bloating, discolored stool. Pedunculated tumor?

Hi, after having yellow stool for 6 days, swelling and a lot of gas. My throat burned it burned into my mouth and tongue . My Dr. and I thought it was a bad gallbladder . However ultrasound results just found out today, say I have tumors in my uterus . I asked my Dr. if the tumors would cause the yellow stool for 6 days at the time. He said no, he also said it would not cause the pain under my lower left rib. It has now been a month since it all began and in one month I have only had two regular colored stools for the past 6 days my stool is green. My most discomfort is the pain and swelling under my left lower rib, then the bloating then the discolored stool. However I also experience times where I can t take a breath with out feeling like my abdomen will shatter. I was thinking if it is a pedunculated tumor could it cause these problems. Or what does it sound like to you?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012