Pain and swelling on right inner labia due to oral sex, severe itchiness. Cure for symptoms?

I had sex 3 days ago and that was the first time i received oral. I only slept with one man all of my life, and to count, that was the fifth time ever i had sex. I noticed i was not that wet during that time. Suddenly, i felt pain on my right inner labia . When i try to look down there, it was already swollen. When i woke up in the morning, my labia was already huge and painful. My bf told me that he had sucked and bitten the right side of my labia. Now, the size had gone down a little bit, but my labia is still popping out, there is itchiness. what could i do to make it back to normal??
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013