Pain and swelling on incision area with painful black part on incision line extending to uterus. Serious?

i had my c section about 4 months ago....i had relly bad labor like cramps about 3 weeks ago (they started while i was taking shower and stayed for two days and the fever went upto 101)..i had my regular periods after that i am having pain and little swelling in my incision area as well as a black area which feels painful if touched on my incision line.....the area around that black area is under pain and the pain stretches to the left side uterus area and i need to see a doctor or what can this be possible?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
The presence of a black area near the stitch line along with pain can be due to a bleeding around that area. It needs to be examined by your doctor for proper diagnosis so that a treatment can be initiated timely.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal