Pain and swelling near bottom of penis, burning urination, practice safe sex. Can oral sex cause gonorrhea?

hey i have a quick question,i went to my doctors down here afther complainging about uti and pain near the bottom of my penis head,the doctor told me that. usually those are signs of clamidya our gonnorrhea,i wasted tested for. both in it turns out i did have a uti and the lady told me that if they were to call back that i woulf have a std but yet i have recived no calls.during the treatment i was still sexually with my girlfriend with a rubbber always but would only recive oral sex unpertrcted,she told me she was trested for clamydia when she had it,,i am now confused because afther that i kinda slip of the medication wasnt taking them like i was sapose to i been haveing the stomach pain in growling even when i had the uti witch i always wonderd why in why i was having diahariah then at times my stool would be normanl..i know see like the lips on my head kinda swelled up in the burning sensation afther peeing could it be i was tested to early could it be while i was being treated i irritated it myself because i did wear a condom. our could it be afther her giving me oral she coulda had gonorrhea because while i was takeing the pills the treat it i was ok... and could this sti be the reason my stomach is feeling upset like as if your hungrey our gotta use the bathroom i never felt sick never had a fever or night sweats ive always had migrains nust only gonorreah symptoms followed by botherd stomach in would usually grt chills but not body shake chills but cool breeze chill in the chest area my doctor said acid indergestion but the pepcid pills make me get discharge even more i was praying i didnt have a kindey infection.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012