Pain and swelling in the upper lip. Is that a boil or a cyst?

my daughter who is 32 years old started having a pain in her upper lip . It began to hurt & swell up, it now has a round hard ball & her upper lip is now with an odd discoloration in the very upper front of her mouth. She went to urgent care & was told it could be some sort of boil , or possibly a gland that could be plugged, but the doctor said he was not sure that there was a gland located in the front upper mouth, but if there is it could be a cysts . So he gave her an antibiotic & told her if it is not better in 2-3 days come back in & he will see about lancing it. I don t trust his opinion, he wanted to spend the majority of the visit talking about his business and family. What do you think?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013