Pain and swelling in the testicles. On painkillers and antibiotics. Advised with USG scrotum test. Not able to diagnose

last one month my right testicle is swelling & pain. already i met docotor they give some painkiller & antibiotic medicine. but there is no result, then i again met docotor they advice usg scrotum test, after test i show the report but doctor also not understand what is the problem. after i met another hospital Urologist they also take some report & they also tell same reason i not understand what is the problem, pls advice me.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012