Pain and swelling in the jaw, ear pain. Is this TMJ or ear infection?

Ok so i went to the doctor because i throught i had a sinus infection because my jaw was hurting along with my hears and my sinuses were all messed up. They gave me antibiotics with a nasal spray , i am done with the antibiotics but didnt use the nasal spray and my jaw still really hurts its in the back by my ears. i feel like my hears may need to pop like when you have been in a plane from the pressure but they wont pop. its like a full feeling and my jaw is killing me! i feel really swollen but idk what it is or what to do....i dont think its my wisdom teeth because i can still eat and it doesnt hurt, its not inside my mouh its just my jaw and ears, i kinda dont think it could be an ear infection they hurt sometimes but theres no drainage or anything, the last thing i can think of is it could be TMJ but idk i dont think there has been any fractures or stress to the jaw. Anyways does anyone know? thanks for you help!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012