Pain and swelling in spine. MRI done, shows bulging into spinal canal, nerve compression. Meaning?

Hi I had a MRI did and I don t understand it.The alignment and morphology of the lumbar vertebrate are normal. The intervertebral discs display normal morphology and signal except for broad based mild posterior bulgings into spinal canal at the L3-L4,L4-L5,L5-S1 levels, which do not compromise it.The bulges,however,narrow the lateral recesses of the canal without impinging upon their neural contents. The Conus terminalis is at T10-T11 and normal in morphology. The cauda equina is is normal. I m having bad pain and swelling . What can I do...
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012