Pain and swelling in right testis, small lump on veins, attached to testis, pain, discomfort. Testicular cancer?

Hello sir, i got some pain and swelling on the right testis 2 months ago . Then after 3-4 days the swelling decreased and left a small ball like substance on the veins which are attached to my richt testis. It sometimes make me feel uneasy. Sometimes it fell like paining. I am very tensed. I went to a homaeopathic doctor. He told it was filarial attack . I took medicines for 7 days. No use. Then again visited. Again took medicines but no use. Then i consulted another homoeopathic doctor. He told that its not filaria and also not a tumour. Just some clotting . He gave medicines but no use. I am not sure what is it. It is a hard substance something attached to the right testis. I feel that it is present inside tube like vein attached to the right testis.its a small ball like substance. I am afraid whether its a testical cancer . Plz suggest what to do. Plz reply to me at : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
u have not mentioned ur age, pain & swelling : suggests acute condition.
u should undergo USG-scrotum, surgeon examination.
they will suggest what further to do.