Pain and swelling in feet and ankle. Have bone spurs and osteoarthritis. How to get relief?

I had an injury to my right knee in 79. I have had multiple surgiers with no pyhsico therapy since then. About 10 years ago I was said to have bone spurs in right foot and osteoarthrics also.In the last few years my foot and ankle has swollen and the pain is some days unbearable in the foot.I was informed that being as knee injury was WSIB that would make my foot problems secondary to my knee trauma. Is that possible? I have seen many doctors who do not do anything, not even look at it to see what I am talking about. I am tired of being told that it is in my head . The swelling is getting worse as is the pain. I cannot bend my anle to walk most days or my toes and am scared that it is just going to get to the point where nothing can be done. What can I do?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012